Dramatica EAS
Dramatica EAS

2015 Chestnut PRE Pure Spanish Andalusian Filly. By Fideos x Azul Jim

Fideos
Fideos

2009 IALHA Nationals Dressage Champion

Azul Jim
Azul Jim

Azul Jim and Dramatica EAS

Dramatica EAS
Dramatica EAS

2015 Chestnut PRE Pure Spanish Andalusian Filly. By Fideos x Azul Jim

1/3

 ~ Dramatica EAS ~

Fideos x Azul Jim

 

Dramatica aka "Drama" was a big surprise!  With only a 25% chance of chestnut over 75% black and we got chestnut!  This little girl is smart and fast on her feet.  She is a beautiful mover and loves to show off out in the pasture!  She keeps getting darker and darker and is a very dark liver chestnut now.  We had planned on selling her but because of her quality and unusual color we have decided to keep her for our future breeding program.

 

Drama has her sire's good looks and her dam's incredible movement!

 

 

 

Registrations:                                                                                                              Color:  Chestnut

ANCCE                                                                                                                                Height:

Pedigree
Highlights
Photo Gallery

2016

 

Look for me at Pin Oak Charity Horse Show in March, 2016.

drama5.jpg
Fideos.png
azul1.jpg